Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quick update - Week 6


It's been a busy couple of weeks as we finish up Term 1. I have a few more projects to edit (fun ones at least) and I think most of my tests are done for now. It feels like I've got a little bit of breathing room. I was able to talk to some of the 19w crew and they brought me up to date with the news of closing another distribution deal! Congratulations to everyone involved! Thanks for keeping me in the loop, by the way I'm still waiting for a screener...

The weather has been ok up here, still in the 60s :) although you can never tell if it's going to rain or not. Am I classified as a Vancouverite because I carry both an umbrella and a pair of sunglasses at all times? I had some incredible food the other week when I went to check out an open night market. (More on that to come when I have time to give it a proper write up).

So anyway, just wanted to give a quick update that I'm still here and working hard. I'm always busy so that helps me from getting too homesick, although I do miss everybody. I miss my dog, I miss my motorcycle, I don't really miss my car... which apparently got smashed up by a deer running INTO it. The new owner contacted me and said a deer had jumped into the driver's side of the car, took out the mirror, the door, and the passenger door on that side. Oh well...

All for now, catch up with you soon~

1 comment:

  1. too funny! At least you don't have to pay for getting the WRX fixed! :)

    ReplyDelete